Piano is an advanced clinical audiometer with two separate and independent channels. Piano features a complete battery of tests, all easily managed via a wide colour graphical display with touch screen.
Piano is available in three different models:
- Piano Basic
- Piano Plus
- Piano Plus VRA(Visual Reinforcement Audiometry)
These models are differentiated based on their respective features and specifications. Its advanced features, supreme flexibility and extreme simplicity of use make Piano the ideal choice the very best from their instruments.
Simply connect Piano to a USB port on computer (no driver needed), and you can transfer exam results into Maestro or Noah Database. And with the live feature you can have a wide view of the examination in progress on the computer display.
- Channels- Two separate and identical channels
- Intensity- AC: -10 to 120 dB HL. BC: -10 to 80 dB HL
- Frequency range- 125 – 8000 Hz, 8 - 20 kHz (Plus with HDA-200 headphones)
- Input- Tone, warble tone, EXT1 and EXT2, , mic, internal flash memory
- Masking- NBN, WN, SN
- Output- AC L+R, Insert L+R, BC, FF L+R, insert masking, HF L+R (plus)
- Talk over- Built-in or external microphone
- Monitor- Built-in speaker or external earphone / speaker
- Display- Colour display with touch screen
- Test battery- Autothreshold, ABLB, Tone Decay, SISI, DLI, MLB, Stenger, Master Hearing Aid(Plus)Multi frequency,High frequency, Bekesy, MLD
- Printer- High Frequency (optional), video-VRA (optional)
- Connection to PC - USB
- Compatible software - Inventis Daisy or Noah with dedicated module