Harp is an advanced diagnostic audiometer, capable of performing fast and accurate air, bone and speech audiometric exams, as well as several additional tests including QuickSIN and Master hearing aid. Harp is available with an optional built-in printer as well.
Harp is available in two different models:
These models are differentiated based on their respective features and specifications. Harp is available with an optional built-in printer as well. Top-level features combined with ease of use and portability makes Harp the ideal choice for a wide range of users, from audiologists to clinics and hospitals.
- Intensity- AC:-10 to 120 dB HL. BC: -10 to 80 dB HL
- Frequency range - 125-8000 Hz
- Input- Tone, warble tone, external source (tape,CD) 1-2, mic., flash memory (only in Plus model)
- Masking- NBN, WN, SN
- Output- AC L+R, BC, FF L+R, insert masking
- Talk over- Built-in or external microphone
- Monitor- Built-in speaker or ext. headset or speaker
- Display- Colour graphical display
- Data storage - Internal memory for 100 patients
- Printer - Optional integrated thermal printer
- PC interface - USB (driverless)
- Modes of operation - Stand-alone and Hybrid
- Compatible SW- Inventis Maestro (stand-alone or Noah module)
- Test battery- Speech audiometry, Autothreshold, ABLB.
Only in Plus model: SISI, DLI, Tone decay,Stenger, QuickSIN (opt), TEN test (Optional), Master hearing aid.